Thursday, February 11, 2010

Halloween Stuff

Once again....i know a little late but i am making up for our computer being dead.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I don't really know why.....colors, fall, dressing up.....i just love it.  
This year for breakfast we had pumpkin pancakes & a banana caterpillar.  

We carved pumpkins this year.  It was mostly just Kevin & I doing it but it was fun.  We haven't carved some in a long time.  Pretty good huh?
We usually make gingerbread houses around Christmas time, but this year i thought it would be fun to do a gingerbread haunted house.  They boys really liked putting it together.  I was something they could actually do without me getting worried they were going to cut themselves while carving pumpkins.  Then for dinner we had mummy dogs.  Hot dogs wrapped in dough to look like mummy's.
Then I took the boys out trick-or-treating.  Kevin had no problem staying home & passing out candy since the U was playing.  Ethan was a dinosaur & Jackson was my little pumpkin....me?.....i just put on a veil & Vegas jewelry & decided that i was a Vegas bride....i know what you are thinking.....very creative :)  When we got out on the streets I thought we would just go up & down our street & then come home.  Little did i know that we would stay out 3 hours!! I was so surprised that they wanted to stay out that long.  Jackson was having so much fun & did not want to go home.  I kept asking him & he would say........
no, more tick-er-teet....very cute.  He walked the whole time.  It was fun 



No comments: