This is one of those rare snow days this winter back on the 5th of December.
The boys love playing in the snow.
I was trying to be all professional here. I'm trying to do better at taking cool pictures, but i don't know if i will every get there. I am a point & shoot kind of girl right now.
I realized when I was getting the boys ready that Jackson really doesn't have a snow jacket. I guess you think that you are set when you have hand-me-downs from Ethan. Then i realized that Ethan is wearing the same jacket that he wore last year, thanks to Boston! Hence, no warm jacket for Jackson. Poor little dude, but he didn't seem to mind.
I was so excited for the snow & that they could finally go outside because i had just bought 2 new kids shovels. As we were going out i could only find one.....crazy...how did we loose a shovel. That is why Jackson is holding a paddle! The little ones always get the shaft. Ethan had a little melt down about the shovel thing because i gave the one to Jackson. Jackson being the cute boy told Ethan he would trade. I love that boy.
1 comment:
Sweet guy to trade! I love that you are blogging again!!!
Post a Comment