Monday, September 10, 2012

2 days at Disney

What can you say about Disneyland.....nothing because these pictures speak for themselves! It was SO much fun & we LOVED every minute of it! Next time we will spend 3 days there instead of 2, totally not enough time. I love that we got to spend Valentine's day there......it was a good day!! We even saw 3 families we knew there....weird!
I loved taking pictures with all the characters! I was happy that there wasn't a long line for any of them. I guess it's good we have boys because they never wanted to stand in line for the princesses, however I would have loved to....but we got a picture with Mickey! Ethan and I were the only ones who wanted to take pictures with them.
Ethan got chosen to do the Jedi training......we were rushing there and I put him up on my shoulders and kept pointing to him so they would pick him....and it worked! I sacrificed my boy!! It was pretty cool and Darth Maul was awesome and CREEPY! Jackson was a little worried and wouldn't do it.....but Ethan loved it. We decided to buy the boys light-sabers before we left so we could give them to them because we thought they would be WAY too expensive there....but no......they were the cheapest thing there! Weird!! They were more expensive at Target.
We had fun on all the rides....the boys loved splash mountain and autotopia and the buzz ride was one of their favorites. Jackson and Kevin decided to try out the famous corn dogs there.....Jackson was a fan!
Ethan was just tall enough to go on the Indiana Jones ride, so he went with Kevin. They came back and Ethan was a little scared. After that I went on it by myself and thought it was pretty cool but could see why it freaked him out!
It was so nice in February because there was hardly any lines and it wasn't blazing hot! One of my favorite rides was the Tower of Terror!! We made the boys go on it as you can tell from the picture they weren't to fond of it. However, Kevin and I took turns trading off with the boys so we could ride the Tower over and over again!! LOVE IT!! It was raining that day when we were in California adventure......which was AWESOME.....because everyone else cleared out of the park and we didn't have to wait in hardly any lines and ride the rides over and over! LOVE IT! We were prepared for the rain, so it was no big deal for us! We got to take a picture by the new Cars Land. We debated whether to wait for it to open or just go...... obviously we just wanted to go and said we will go back in a couple of years to see the new Cars area......which I am EXCITED about!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the trip and I almost forgot to include it! (the bottom right) They were so excited to go on the pirates ride but as soon as we went underground they weren't too fond of it. They kept saying "is it dark outside?" "are we ever getting out of here........and on and on. It was pretty cute! My still all time favortie ride is the teacups! I don't know why but I LOVE them! Kevin went on it once and was done....too dizzy.....the boys and I went on it over and over. I love the lanterns that are hanging up too!
At the very end of the day we rode the Toy Story ride over and over and over and over.......the boys loved it & we thought it was pretty cool! While we would ride it we would take turns going on California Screamin'.....which had no lines!! It was awesome. We were going to see the World of Color but it was closed because of the rain :( Next time. To end out the day we rode the Mickey wheel.......that was a bad idea. Jackson decided he had had enough and was crying the whole time.....not a good ride to be stuck on with a crying kid! We left right when the park closed...the boys were really tired and we were driving and hour to Carlsbad to got to our hotel that night to go to Lego Land the day. This is how we transported the sleeping kids to the hotel room.....SWEET! BYE BYE Disneyland! See you in a few years!

No comments: