Sunday, September 9, 2012
Disneyland here we come!!
We decided it was time to take the boys to Disneyland this year. They were so excited & I was SO excited too! The only sad thing is we decided to leave Marshall home with my family :( BUT he will be a lot happier at my parents! We went to Disney when we were first married & imagined taking our kids there.....and now it is happening......crazy! We left on Sunday Feb 12 after church on our way to Vegas for the night.
We usually rent a car when we drive to California. We have broken down once in the middle of nowhere and had to hitch hike with a trucker. I was in the back sitting on his sleeping bag and getting a nice coating of smoke all over me.....GOOD TIMES!
So the car.....we love to put miles on someone else's car and when we go to the beach they can get it all sandy and eat in the car and I didn't have to care one bit....LOVE!
Why the picture of the banana you ask? Well......we had two little cameras and have broken both of them & didn't want to take my nice big camera to Disneyland.....so we just went to Costco & bought one the day before we left. We figured if we didn't like it we would just take it back, but we ended up loving it so.....it's ours & it's blue which i love. On the way I was having fun playing with the different modes on the camera & this is one of the pictures I loved that I took on the way...BEAUTIFUL :) Thanks Jami for LOLA....she was our Co-pilot for the trip....GPS. She is named Lola after the movie RV if anyone has seen it....funny....."take the next legal u-turn”.
We broke up the drive and stayed the night in Henderson, NV in the Fiesta Hotel for $18 for the night......Boo-ya! It still doesn't beat our $6 night at Buffalo Bills in Primm Valley.....yes six dollars! After we got up the next morning to make the drive to Cali we stopped at the local dollar store for some treats and pirate attire! Ye be warned......we are on our way!
My handsome driver signing to the music! Onward to Disney!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment