Tuesday, September 11, 2012
LegoLand
Now onto LegoLand! This is our little beach Condo we had....very nice diggs! We went from the worst to the best hotel on our trip....it was nice to end it out with a nice condo! We even ate in one night and had a nice dinner. It was nice to eat there instead of going out again. I use to LOVE going out to dinner all the time but now that I eat better it's not so appetizing anymore...:( We gave the boys their Lightsabers in the morning....they loved it....but who wouldn't?
LEGOLAND! I think this place is really cool for kids that are younger. We figured since we made the trip to Disney we might as well drive to LegoLand. It was fun and the boys loved it. I love the picture on the top right were Ethan is checking out the girl....ooolala!! Ethan and Jackson had fun driving the cars.
All the rides are pretty scaled down for little kids and it was just perfect for our kids
I love looking at all the displays and characters they made with Legos. The Star Wars area was cool with life size Darth Vadar, R2D2......also the scene they made from Star Wars movies. They have also made little replicas of the Vegas strip from Legos, it was cool. The park was not crowded at all, I guess because we were there on a Thursday....it was awesome....no lines. Except for the roller coaster, all the bigger kids rode that over and over.....it was pretty fun. To end the day out we went out for Ice Cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment