Saturday, September 8, 2012

Marshall James 10 months

I am SO in love with this boy
This is a picture of him on Valentine's day. My cute sister bought him this outfit along with the other cute jammies in the the pictures below! She is SO cute with him & he LOVES her very much! We went to Disneyland over Valentine and they took care of him while we were gone & this is the picture I was sent on my phone! I loved it but it made me cry & then I went on a ride & I was much better :) When we got back from Disney he was clapping.....errrrrrr.....another first I missed! He rolled over at there house & now clapping.......this better not be an on going thing!
He is so happy to go to bed every night & in the the mornings. He hardly cries to get out of his crib in the mornings, he just hangs out and plays.
He loves to play with his big brothers & they love him too. They just don't care for him when they are playing with their legos......we call Marshall Godzilla when he comes in & destroys their creations!
At 10 months he is clapping, waves hi, crawls normal now...i was hoping that wouldn't happen.....he climbs up the stairs....he is so fun to be with & I LOVE having a little boy around again....I LOVE this stage!

No comments: