Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shanna & Ethan

I was very reluctant to share this picture because of the drunk looking Lindsay.....but I wanted a picture with my cute aunt Shanna so I could remember her. NO.....she has not passed on. My aunt never married and lives with her sister and brother-in-law. My cousin decided to make a schedule where each of us would have a turn having her over for dinner a few Sundays a year. I absolutely LOVE this. I get to spend time with my aunt and play games with her. I love having her over. It was cute......when she would come over in our old house she could make sure that she would use the restroom before she came over. Why, you ask? Well our bathroom was on the top floor and she couldn't make there trip up there.....stairs are not here friend. So I promised her the next house we move into will have a bathroom on the main floor. Well.....now we are in the condo & there is a bathroom on the main floor & she is very happy! Hopefully our house we buy will have a bathroom on the main floor also :) Thanks Shanna for all the fun times and many more to come! LOVE YOU
This is just a random picture of Ethan doing his homework! I can't believe he is in full day Kindergarten......I am too young to have boys this old. Sometimes I can't believe I have 3 boys....WOW...... responsibility!!

No comments: