Monday, March 1, 2010

Our Christmas





Well, I'm finally up to Christmas.  I think i'm making some real progress here! Maybe i will get to the present day in a week?? We can only hope.  This year i was suppose to work but they called me off.  I think I have only worked one Christmas when i first started.  I remember it was when we were first married & Kevin came up to my work & gave me a gift.....a grapefruit cutter! It was WAY cute & i love grapefruit.  Kevin decided to spend the rest of Christmas with my family since he didn't want to be alone on Chirstmas.  
Well, ever since then i have some seniority, so i get called off.  
This is the night before.  After the Moore party we came home & they opened their new jammies.  They love them as you can see.  Then they wrote letters to Santa & set out cookies & carrots.  It was cute.  If you can see me I have a cute headband thingy on.  Kevin's sister gave it to me for Christmas, i love it! Thanks Stacie. 

Our Christmas morning started about 9:30.  It was great! I guess we wore them out the night before.  Santa left them new sleeping bags.....Cars for Jackson & Buzz for Ethan.  You can see Jackson's blue teddy bear in the picture.  He loves that bear a lot.  He wants to take it everywhere with him.  He got it from my aunt Shanna when he was a baby!  Santa also left a new car mat.  We use to have a small one but when Ethan was potty training he pooped on it, so i didn't want to deal with it so i threw it away!
 I think that we could have been done with Christmas by then because after that 
Ethan said "This is the best Christmas ever!" Made it all worth it :)  Our friends the Horsleys gave the boys gifts.  I think that was another highlight of the presents! They got some shotguns that shoot Nerf type bullets.  They love them & played with them all day & everyday after that....so THANKS Natalie & Carter!

Jackson got his much needed jacket for winter.  Ethan was a little jealous.  He kept saying, "Where is my new coat?"  I think he was wanting it because it was orange.  That is Ethan's favorite color.  Then we had breakfast after the presents & they watched a Christmas cartoon.  I found all the classics at Costco for $12, there are 9 movies.  They loved it & wanted to watch them all the time.  

I realized we didn't get any pictures of Kevin & I during Christmas.  It is all about the kids right? Next year we will have to be better at that.  Thanks for the fun Christmas my cute family!!

No comments: