Wednesday, July 11, 2012

13 days of halloween

I say this every year....so here it is again......I LOVE HALLOWEEN! This year was awesome!! 13 days before Halloween the doorbell rang. We answered it but no one was there except for a graveyard cake....so cute! Let the fun begin. At first I just thought some cute family in our ward dropped a fun Halloween treat by.....but this went on for 13 days! Then I started to think.....ok this person is spending a lot of time and money on us, I doubt it is any of our neighbors since we just moved in. We ending up getting......pumpkins, cupcakes, carmel apples, witches brew, poison, popcorn balls...I'm sure I am forgetting something....but it all was SO cute and fun to see what would be on the doorstep everynight I finally figured it out......my cute sister JAMI!! I think she was trying to win us over so we will buy a house near her! It was working :) Thanks girl for all your hard work & for making our Halloween awesome! Love you