Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving
For Thanksgiving we made turkeys & they wrote on the feathers what they were thankful for....I don't know for what since I am doing this 8 months behind but if I find the turkeys I will put it in here later :)
We had Thanksgiving at my parents home.....this is my handsome brother & cute sister!
This is my niece Halen & my Marshall....she is so cute with him and loves to play with him. She will be a good sitter when she is older!
Just some more pictures of my Marshall James....i love him.
This is Jackson & my niece Jovi playing in my old bedroom with the awesome striped wallpaper.
Well....Thanksgiving is always a great with either family. I love getting together 7 having no where to go just chilling with the family. Me and my 4 boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment