Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Family dinner & Birthday
We have family dinners at my mom and dad's house twice a month. Sometime we will have it at my brother's house or ours but usually at my parents. Here is some of the crew.
This is my cute Jackson! Love that crazy boy!
We were celebrating my nephew Easton's birthday...he turned 3!
This is my Marshall with my brother Ryan! He is cute with kids. Yes...he is only 5 years older than me & is very gray....I can joke about it because I'm in the same boat....only I can color my hair. Good thing or Kevin would be married to a 60 year old! On the positive side we both have hair & his looks nice.....very distinguished :)I love spending time with my family & am glad that we all live so close to each other to be able to see each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment