
It was fun this year to go to my first school Halloween parade for my big Kindergartner! Ethan was a dracula AND once again I am a bad person at taking pictures!! I bring my camera & get too involved in the moment and forget to take pictures....hello!

There is my Dracula of course I didn't get a picture of him with his cape.

My cute bumble bee!

This is Halloween night before we went trick-or-treating. I made mummy dogs, swamp punch and had jack-o-lantern fruit bowl. It was fun. Since we live in our temporary condo & there are a lot of older people we decided to go somewhere else. Plus our neighbors told us that they never get trick-or-treaters! We decided to go with Kevin's sister & his family around their neighborhood & did I get pcitures? NOPE...crazy girl!

It was a fun Halloween that will forever live in my head since I have hardly any pictures. I was a cowgirl and a witch & Kevin was ?????
No comments:
Post a Comment