
Kevin's cute mom put on a Halloween party this year. It was fun! I LOVE Halloween, in case you didn't know!! Everyone looked so great in their costumes! This is Kevin's oldest brother's family! They are too cute!

This is some of the good food we had. I got the assignment of veggies so I tried to halloween them up a bit. The picture of my mother-in-law in the witch hat is SO cute! I love her!

These are my cute boys. Ethan was Boba Fett, Jackson was a Kola & Marshall was a big bee! Thanks to my sis for the Kola and Bee.....it's nice to have a sister that has costumes we can borrow :) I was a cowgirl and Kevin was Clark Kent

We had such a fun time. I love hanging out with Kevin's family!! They are so fun & easy going.
No comments:
Post a Comment