Wednesday, July 18, 2012
New York City
In November Kevin got to go to NYC for work. I went last year when he had to go & it was SO fun! I LOVE visiting there. I think if we had no kids & were all about working & the night life....I would live there. There was so much to do! I love the idea of just walking everywhere & not having to drive.
This time it just didn't work out for me to go with him....even though I LOVE flying and traveling. He went there for a couple days for work and then staying a little longer to have fun. His friend Michael came from Indiana to hang out with him.
This is the hotel he stayed at while there for work, the view from his hotel & the Brooklyn bridge at night when they were riding their bikes around. His friend Michael loves everything about food.....a food connoisseur you might say. He is a very healthy eater, loves to try new things, learn about how they cook the food & finds the best restaurants to go to. This is one of the restaurants they went to....Craft.
They were at a pizza place and next door to it was a Macaroni & Cheese restaurant. Yes, they specialize in different mac'n cheese! Kevin said there was a huge line outside to eat there. Talk about an artery clogger :) Then a picture of common street performers and a model in the street. He thought it was funny to see a modeling shoot. Then they went and saw a Broadway show.....Billy Elliot! Really? I was shocked when I heard he saw that, I would have never thought he would have gone to that & how did he like it? Not so much:)
This is a picture of the hostel they stayed in when he was off the work clock. He went from posh digs to poor man style, but didn't mind it at all. These are pictures of him on a tram and riding bikes around NYC....I saw people doing that when I was there & I would seriously have a heart attack, but Kevin said it was pretty fun!
Well, he had fun....but we missed each other a lot....I don't like the single mom thing. I hope if he has to go again, I will be able to go....miss you NYC! I did however get a purse out of the deal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment