On Christmas night we went to my families house & had a sleepover. My whole family was there. We have done this a few years in a row where everyone sleeps over & then the next day we celebrate Christmas. It's fun to have everyone together. We didn't take too many pictures, I really need to get better at that. I guess i was just too excited. Well, as you can tell by Ethan's shirt my mom & sister are still trying to brainwash him anyway possible. I realized the other day that it's working.
My boy were playing in a kid area at a store the other day & there were 2 blue chairs & 1 red chair. Ethan told Jackson "Let's sit on the BYU chairs! " LOVELY
That just made me laugh. Mom....if you are reading this i guess your brainwashing is working. I thought you are suppose to let kids choose for them self, not instill bad thoughts in their head? I still love you mom!
This is my cute Ethan getting a Transformers costume from his Grandparents. Jackson got one too & they wear them almost everyday. I am sure if i let them they would wear them to the store or anywhere for that matter. Ethan & Jackson got new jammies the night before & i came to find out that Ethan & my brothers 3 boys had the same jammies too. It looks like we are all matchy-matchy!
Jackson got Basketball jammies. He is a very cute boy. It was fun to watching him this year get so excited! In this picture he is going to give my mom a hug. This was a very fun Christmas. I can't believe how fast time goes. Pretty soon i am going to be in my parents situation watching my kids with their families. CRAZY.
I guess i need to slow down & enjoy the ride.
THANKS family for the fun Christmas. It is awesome that we all get along so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment