Friday, March 12, 2010

Riley's Birthday

Ethan & Jackson were invited to their friend, Riley's, birthday party.  It was fun!! When the invite came it was all he could talk about everyday when he would wake up.  They had the party at the Aquarium, the boys had fun!  They kept talking about it & wondering when we were going back.  I told them we would come back again now that they are putting penguins in there! I think they are so stinkin' cute!!

This is the birthday boy Riley & my Ethan
Here are some of the kids looking at all the cool stuff they have there.  I'm not to fond of the Anaconda & the octopus!  They are creatures i could do without. I asked the boys what they like....Ethan said everything was wicked.....He gets that saying from The Incredibles!  Jackson liked the glowy things.....Jelllyfish!
My cheesy boy
There is a room in the center that they had the party in....pizza & drinks.  
Riley had a Cars cake.  I can't believe he is 4 crazy. 

Thanks Scotty & Melissa for the fun party.  Thanks to Riley for inviting the boys they had a blast. 

No comments: