I love birthdays! I love the fact that we get to celebrate the person who we love so much. One of the things i did was make a cake for Kevin. I must remind you that i'm not very good at making cakes. I just made this one up by myself.....so no judgement. I wanted to make a Kayaking cake, so i made a blue river, brown dirt & green grass. Then i took a Twinkie & made it into a kayak. Ethan wanted Lighting McQueen to be there. He said "how did the kayak get there without a car, i know..... Lighting will take him."
We started Kevin's birthday out by going to the Jazz game. They played the Kings & won by 7. Thanks for the tickets Scotty.....it was a great birthday present for Kevin!!
Our neighbors have season tickets & always go out to dinner before, so we called them up & went to dinner before the game. It was fun!
I love Jazz games. I love to watch most sports in their arena.
Our friend Scotty, that gave us the tickets, knows a guy who does the games in between the quarters. Well, Scotty called & got Kevin signed up!! Kevin & I got to go to the tunnel where the Jazz dancers are & wait till the end of the 3rd quarter. Kevin went out on the floor & was competing against another guy. There were three barrels set up with different points assigned to each one. He had 30 seconds to throw as many small balls into the barrels. At the end they add up the points & who ever won got a year supply of coke products.......points were tallied & who won...........the other guy ! :( I bet you thought it was Kevin! Me too! I totally thought he won. Oh well it was fun being out there. I got picture of it on my phone, not a very good one, but it won't load :( After that i put a small camera in my purse so i am ready for whatever!!
The boys slept at my parent's that night, so the next morning we went to the Blue Plate Diner for breakfast. We have only been there for lunch, but i heard it was one of the top places for breakfast. It was also featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives! I really like the atmosphere there, if you like that sort of thing. It was fun. After that we picked our boys up from my families house & took the boys swimming! They love the water! It is fun to watch them play. Thanks parents for watching the boys.
Now to my Kevin~ I hope you had a fun birthday weekend. Thanks for being a great husband!!
I love all that you do for me & the boys. I couldn't ask for anyone better! I am glad that i said yes to you when you asked me to marry you. Life has only gotten better. You are a hard worker, smart, love life, very happy, love the outdoors & a good husband & father.....i could go on & on but i just wanted to say
I LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment