For Christmas the boys got a new game. I decided to buy a classic... Candy land. It helped make my decision when it was only $5. They love to play games, but the whole idea of loosing a turn & having to go back does not sit well with them. It's fun to play with them. As you can see we have paint swatches on the wall. Someday i'm going to re-paint our house again. I am just waiting for a good day to do it. I enjoy change & it makes me feel happy when i change my surrounding. It's March now & i still haven't painted. I am kind of waiting for Spring which is pretty much right now but i keep thinking that it is going to snow. Maybe some day there will be before & after pictures on here.
1 comment:
I can't wait for an "after" picture. Are you thinking yellow? Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment