Saturday, March 27, 2010

Valentine's Day

This year Valentines was celebrated on the 17th.  I had to work on the 14th &15th since they were both holidays...i figured they were easy ones to get out of the way.  Now i don't have to work one until July.  
I love to make something for dinner that has to do with the holiday.  This year I made some heart jello jigglers, heart shaped bread sticks & a veggie pizza.  I really liked the veggie pizza! The boys did too.  It was fun, I got use my red glasses that I never use because I have children :(  I use to collect wine & champagne glasses for reasons I don't know, since i don't drink.  I just love the look of them.  Some day I will get a hutch so I can have them out to look at & use more.  


No comments: