Friday, March 5, 2010

Our not so little Jackson

Normally our Jackson is a very happy boy.  Our family rarely gets sicks, we usually get our yearly cold & then we are done.  This year both my boys got pink eye...with ear infections & sore throat.  I hate seeing my boys sick.  I could tell Jackson was getting sick when at dinner he normally will eat almost everything & this time he just laid down on our bench & didn't want anything.  Then before Kevin & I went to bed I checked on him & he had a fever of 103, so i gave him some meds & then he said he was hungry
So... here is our sick boy in our bed eating toast.  Poor little guy.  He freaked me out for awhile because he was presenting all these symptoms of a disease.  I think being a nurse makes your mind always in diagnose mode! Anyways, he ended up not having what i thought.....the symptoms went away the next day.  Both the boys are great now.  Hopefully no more sickness...but that is highly unlikely.  I do love the fact that i get to cuddle him when he is.  Jackson is not a big cuddler but Ethan is....sick or not. 

No comments: