Friday, July 30, 2010

Diamond Rio

Another part of my birthday is we went to a Diamond Rio concert.  I like going to small town concerts.  When we were dating we went to a few small concerts like this in small towns.  It was fun we saw BlackHawk a lot...it seemed like they came a lot for awhile then stopped.  It was great because it was la good concert for a cheap price.  I love going to concerts but hate paying the price for a ticket.  I love the atmosphere.  My favorite so far has been Kenny Chesney.  Now, I would pay some money to go see him again.  He is very good at what he does.  

This is a picture of Diamond Rio.  I like their music, they are really good.  I can't believe how long they have been around.  I remember being down in my aunts basement apartment & her listening to them on her HUGE boom box on a tape.  Funny how things change.  

We went with Kevin's bother & wife......his mom & dad............ & some friends. It was fun!  They cute, happy couple in the front are expecting their 2nd girl........3rd child in November! Yeah!!  
THANKS for the fun night

No comments: