Friday, July 30, 2010

Fire Station

For a YM activity, the boys went to the fire station.  There is a fireman in our ward, so Kevin decided to take Ethan with him.  He loved it!  

The boys love dressing up like fireman, so this was pretty cool for him.  I even was a little jealous.  I don't know why but it's excited for me to be around firetrucks.  I was able to ride in one, the time my grandpa was being transported to another hospital.  Not a very good time to be riding in a fire truck, but i will take what i can get.  

Here is the whole group.  It's a bad picture but it was the only one with Kevin.  It was cute, Ethan is being held by George the fireman & looks very excited.... doesn't he??

1 comment:

Smilin' sunshine said...

I miss fireman George!! Love that guy!