Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Day at work

Kevin's work this year had a FAMILY DAY.  It was on the 16th of June......I know WAY behind on my blog.  I will get there again.  They had all these activities set up outside but it was not very good weather so we all stayed inside.  They provided lunch & had a band.  Then walked around to the different booths on nutrition and stuff.  They even had LEO the LION from REAL soccer.......only the boys wanted nothing to do with him.  
The best part of the trip was seeing where my Kevin talks to me everyday & the boys loved writing on all the white boards......the only problem is that they erased some important stuff on a girls board that sits by Kevin.....Lovely.  If she is like me I would never remember what was on there.
It was a fun day.  

No comments: