Friday, July 30, 2010

Fireman Boys

My boys are definitely BOYS.  They run around all day non stop going from one activity to the next.  I really love it & love having them around.  I think I would worry if they didn't do all that & keep me on my toes at all times.  They love playing in the water & getting all wet..... especially Jackson....he loves it.  Ethan is a bit more cautious but not my Jackson.  He will be soaked from head to toe.  They were outside & of course Jackson with no shirt....he is not really into the clothes & shoes things.  He takes them off the first chance he gets. He needs to live on an island.  

I heard them out there talking about fires & stuff....so went to go check it out.  They are pretty cute.  I love how Ethan has the hose between his legs.....very fireman like.  

They should be out there watering.....lovely dead lawn.  
Oh-no.....my little fireman is not so happy.  He got squirted in the face.  

No comments: