Friday, July 30, 2010

No more 4 wheeler

I was out playing a softball game on the 28th of June & came home around 10:30 pm to my 4 year old still up.  I asked what was going on & Kevin said....you are gonna be mad!!  HMMMM.  Then Ethan said come here and look at my bike.  We opened the garage & he took off on his 2 wheeler!! I am a goober & started crying.  He is just getting too big.  Why did he say mad? He said that I missed him doing this.  I told Kevin it was fine.  I have been here for a lot of firsts....he can have a few of them.  
While I was gone Kevin & the boys were outside hanging with the rest of the kids & Ethan starting riding the neighbors bike.  Landon's bike is small & had no petals so they can learn to balance faster.  Kevin saw him & thought it was time to take the training wheels off.  
Kevin said he really didn't need any help & just did it by himself.  CRAZY!!  I guess we could have taken them off earlier, but i just never felt he was old enough.  I just want them to stay small forever. 
Nice job ETHAN! 

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Way to go Ethan, that is such a fun accomplishment.