Every since Kevin & I got married, Kevin's aunt has recruited us as sitters for her kids. I love taking care of their kids. It has been about 9 years that we have been taking care of them. It's been fun watching them grow up. We started when their 2 boys were really little around 1 or so & they were in a different house. Then when their little girl Allison came & they moved into a new house we got to see that too. I love taking care of their kids at their house, it's a great house. We have lots of fun with the kids & I always try to clear my schedule when she calls, so I can watch them. They are all older now so, they are pretty independent & very cute kids.
This is the only picture I took one time I was watching them. It's of Ethan & Allison. We went to play in the water. I really don't like going here with my kids because the concrete gets very slippery & when my boys get sprayed..........they run & then fall and hit their heads. GREAT! They really should have installed some squishy stuff on the bottom. We went to a place like this in Vegas & they had that kind of floor. It was nice.
I love hanging out with you guys. Thanks for letting me be apart of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment