Friday, July 30, 2010

Small Town Fair & Reunions


Our wonderful friends invited us to their town fair by their house.  It was fun going to a small town fair.  The boys had a fun time.  The same people that did a train ride at a party we went to were here.  It is a bunch of barrels vut out to make seats & a small tractor pulls its.  They guys dressed up in his billy bob overalls! It is a cute ride.  
It is funny to see the boys different personality.  Ethan is not so daring at first but once you get him to do things.....he will want to do them again & again.  This may sound horrible....but oh well......sometime when i know that he will love something....like a water slide.....i will take him up the slide while he is crying & make him go down with me......& about 2 seconds down the slide he is loving it & wants to go again.  I know....mean...but I know he will love it. 
On the other hand.....JACKSON.......he will do pretty much whatever.  They had these big blow up slides & both of the, when up at the same time & Jackson just went down the slide all by himself..... leaving Ethan in the dust!  Ethan wouldn't come down....he said it was SCARY.  Then Jackson turns to me......"It not scary"  Pretty cute.  Finally the guy had to go get Ethan & go down with him.  Ethan was not wanting to go again & Jackson kept saying.....again!! It is good they have different personality.  It makes things interesting.  Thanks for the fun day!

After the fair in the morning we headed over to a park for my mom's side of the family reunion.  It was fun to see my all my cousins.  It's a pretty small family.  I have 3 aunts, 2 uncles, 6 cousins and 10 of their little kids.....second cousins?? I never get that.  However.....one of my uncles & 3 of my cousins were not there..........so it was a little bit smaller but fun!!
They made a big slip-n-slide.  I wish I would have joined in on the fun.....I was just about to go down in my clothes but didn't.  It was cool & fast   


This picture below is of Jackson getting out of the way before Kevin crashed into him.  Kevin would get going so fast he would have to stop himself before he went too far on the grass.  Nice job on the paryt MOM!

No comments: