Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boys Fishing Trip

Kevin took the boys on a fishing trip up to Mill Hollow.  You might ask why am I not there? Well, that was the day I was setting up for my Relief Society party.  No......he didn't just bail on me.  He asked if he could help out in anyway....but I told him to go & have fun......we women can handle it.......I truly didn't know what we were in store for.  

Last time we took the boys fishing about a year ago......Jackson fell in the water twice.  Needless to say.....I told Kevin to keep a close eye on Jackson.  When they got home......what happened.....he fell in!! Crazy boy.  I thought this video was pretty cute of him after he fell in.  




The boys had a great time fishing as you can tell by Jackson's face despite the falling in.  
Boys are resilient aren't they?    

I love that they love doing whatever.  I love spending time with them.  I am glad that Kevin is a man's man & like to do all those guy things.  He is a great dad! 



1 comment:

Cam said...

what a cute video of Jackson! Kevin is such a cute dad!!!